Sunday, January 11, 2009

30 days to go.

Hey!!! 30 days to go till my birthday!! Oh I just can't wait! I'm turning 21. It's the key of freedom. Hehe. Is it? Nope, I don't think so. Well, for me, 21 means I'm getting old! But I can't wait to get old. Haha. Okay, enough bout that. Still have 30 days to go. But am excited! =P.

1. My parents will be coming back soon! Oh! I just can't wait! =D. They will be coming back by end of February, insyaAllah.

2. Got a lot of tests coming up. Let me see, errrmmm, there's,
a) Management Information System Quiz that covers 3 chapters this Monday(Jan 12th).
b) Management Science Quiz on Tuesday( Jan 13th)
c) Research Method test that covers 4 chapters on Wednesday(Jan 14th) at 1.00-2.00pm.
d) Macroeconomy quiz that covers 3 chapters on Wednesday too at 3.00-4.30pm.
I am so dead!

3. And yeah, it's 'his' birthday on Wednesday. My dear, am so sorry that your birthday falls on that particular Wednesday. =P
4. HANA and MALYA, am missing you like hell here. When can I see you guys? Ohh! ='(
Okay, I guess gotta start studying. I'm off to the world of reading! Hehe. =)
xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

1 comment:

GurL-FriDay said...

good luck on your tests! anyways, what do you want for your birthday? =P