Sunday, December 21, 2008

Update

I've been meaning to update this blog, but I just don't have the right time to do it.
I was so super duper busy I guess. Got lots of things came up. So many things happened.

1. My new sem has just begun. It's my 2nd semester 2nd year everyone!! 2 more semesters to
go and I'll be out from here baby. Can't wait for that. Hehe

2. Nina's Orang Asli Project (SIFE). Novemeber 29th. Went to Rompin for that project.
A one day project but get a hell lot of experience. =)

3. Jelajah Integriti 2008. A collaboration with CSR Rebung (MRSM students) and also Institut
Integriti Malaysia (IIM). A 3 day program. From December 12th to December 14th. Met a lot of
interesting people. Seriously, they are 'INTERESTING'. =P

4. Netball interblock. Me? Netball? Hehe. We won the 2nd place. But that was not too bad aite?
Ingat senang ke nak menang? Huhu. A few minor injuries and a quite an obvious change on my
skin tone. =P

Okay, thats all for now I guess. Will update more later.


xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

No comments: