Tuesday, December 2, 2008

xkan la dah 18thn pn still xtau nk respect people.
my parents always reminded me to respect others when i was still a kid.
dis particular person made me thinkin the way her parents brought her up.
yeah i noe its a bit harsh.
am not blamin her parents but somehow, more or less, it did affect her, i mean the way she carries herself.
well dont get me wrong.i am not sayin dat am a well-brought up children but at least i still noe hw to respect others.
i never insisted or precisely, FORCED anyone to do sumthing for my own sake.
even if i had to i'll do it nicely, wif my own way.
asking if she or he is free for instance would definitely be my first step of asking someone's help.
not jz "akak, nnt anta kite pegi mc! akak, nnt bwk kite pegi pegi melaka mall!"
who does she think i am?
her driver?
hell no!
i hv to learn to say NO!
and YES I DID for a few times.
even my close friends will start by saying, "eh rs bersalah la nk mntk tolong", or "can u help me......u sure eh?sorry eh!"
well people, the way u ask for someones help does matter.
it really does!
try askin someones help by saying "wey, kau pegi amikkan buku tu." and "eh, boleh tak tolong amikkan buku tu?
see which one responds better.

2 comments:

Le pouvoir des trois said...

Yes Hana
Betul tu
We're having the same exact problem.
Huhu
Susah sgt kot utk org macam diorg ni nak say the word 'HELP' or 'TOLONG'.
Then bila da tlg x say thanks pulak.
Tade manners.
Heh.

xoxo
Angah

walnutBrownies said...

even my close friends will start by saying, "eh rs bersalah la nk mntk tolong", or "can u help me......u sure eh?sorry eh!"

whoz tat??
sure her parents brought her up well kan? kan?
baik nya she. cntk pulak tuh.

hahahahahhahahaahhaahhahahaaha :p

relax lahh makcik.
she'll learnt it one day.