Thursday, February 12, 2009

21 I am.

I am officially 21! Heh. it was a big day for me. It started with a quite dull day and a not so good morning but it ended with a really great night for me. I was sick on my birthday night. Had sore throat and flu. I had a serious head ache that night. Feels like nak demam. I slept early that night but still I woke up at 12. My housemates woke me up and sang 'Happy birthday to u' for me. Really appreciate that dears. Love u lots. Got the 1st call from my beloved Hana. Thanks dear. Went to my lab class at 8. Then after that I did some revision for my exam at 3. Went for my tutor class at 6 and I have class at 7.30. And yeah, ada presentation jugak. Hows that? I hate my birthday. But, that was what I felt in the firts place. Bila class da habis, tiba2 Mizah cakap nak g toilet and I was like, "huh? okay, g la, I tggu u dlm kete". I was so not in the mood at that time. Suddenly she said, 'Yang, I takut la, gelap". Dengan muka yang kerek I jawab, "U nak takut ape? Bukannye ade pape", sambil berjalan dengan laju nya ke kereta. By the time I opened my pintu kereta, I heard a few people singing 'Happy birthday to u'. When I turned my back, there they were, with a cake for me. Hehe. Sangat lah teruja dan seronok. Huhu. I never thought of celebrating it because we were all busy with quizzes, exams and assignments. I just have to thank them all for these. And, the mastermind for this surprise, MR.BB (bntt besar). Thanks dear! <3. Thanks to Mr.BB, Yus, Samad, Eg, Nina, Nadz, Fara, Nana n Mizah. Love you guys lots n lots. *hugs+kisses*. <3. Here are some of last night's pics. =)

-Fara, Nadz n Yus-



-Mr.BB, Eg, Yus, Fara n Nadz-


-Mereka lagi. =)-





L-R: Samad, Eg, Yus, Mr.BB

-Us-

-Mr.BB n I-

-My presents-



These are the pictures during the bbq night on SIFE Open Day. They celebrated my birthday and also Didi's.







-Didi and I =)-

Thats all for now. =)

xoxo

-zafirahrosland-

1 comment:

GurL-FriDay said...

macik! happy birthday! i wanted to write an entry about it but then i didnt have access to internet in toulon. sucks gila. but i'm glad that u had a blast with insan² tersayang di muadzam. :D again, happy birthday cik rindu!