Friday, February 20, 2009

MISKUZA

Feels like updating this blog although I don't have much to say. Abah, Mama and Waffy will be arriving on the 1st of March. Really can't wait to see them. Will have to wait few more months to meet my sisters and Raffy. Never mind, I'm sure it worth the wait. Ouh yeah, I am in the middle of a mission right now. Hehe. XD. The name of my mission is "MISKUZA". It stands for "Misi Kurus Zafirah". LOL. Please do pray for my success. I am trying my best to control my diet. I can't stand it. Perut saya buncit and it does not look good! Huhu. Do pray for my success eh? I want to look good in my graduation day photo (although it will be in July or Aug 2010, insyaAllah), I want to look gorgeous in my wedding photo too (walaupun ni lambat lagi, tapi saya hanya m'buat persediaan awal. =P)!
xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

4 comments:

3|N$t3|N said...

Owh Thats wht 'MISKUZA' Mean. I tot its kind of misery/ or Japanese Gangster group like YAKUZA. No wonder i cant find it in Wiki. =D. Good2

GurL-FriDay said...

weyh bila mau kawin? hahaha. looks like you're looking forward to your photo.

GurL-FriDay said...

eh lupa nak tulis wedding. lol.

Anonymous said...

chaiyok2 zaf! ak pn kene kempiskan perut la. sungguh tidak proportional body ku ini. haha