Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08

Hey it's 08.08.08!

Nice date right? But too bad, nothing interesting happened today. I am not so happy anymore when I found out something quite bad last night. All of my happiness was gone in the nick of time. Heh, but, never mind. It's okay. I still wanna thank that stranger for making me smile. Heh. I'm not really in the mood today. This morning, when I went to my Agama class, Ustaz was talking about this family thingy and all that. Haish. I'm a bit sensitive when it comes to things like these. At times I just can't control myself from crying. I did cried a bit this morning. So what?

But what he said this morning, made me realized something. For 20 years I've been living in this world, but for only 12 years I lived with my family. The other 8 years were spent living with my friends. What he said was asbo-bloody-lutely true. I started to go to boarding school since I was 13, then after that I went to this place and after that, InsyaAllah I'll be getting married and for sure I'll live with my future husband and I will be having my own family. Then I'll be concerntrating on my own family. Without realizing it, the gap within the members in the family will grow bigger and bigger day by day. This happen to every single person in this world. But, I hope as time flies, the bond that I have with my family will grow stronger no matter how far I am and no matter who I turn out to be. No matter how and no matter what, my family will always be in my heart. That rhymes. Hehe. =)

I am missing my family so badly right now. How I wish I could be there with them. Hoping that they are in the pink of health and things are going the way they wanted to there.


xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

1 comment:

GurL-FriDay said...

don't worry dear sis. absence makes the heart grow fonder, so does the bond. absence makes the bond grow stronger. ;) we miss you too.