Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy day. =)

I AM SO HAPPY TODAY!!!

Its not my style to get all excited, but right now I really really like it and I just don't know why.
All I know is that I am very very happy today. Did you know that even the smallest thing that someone do for you will make you happy? I mean like totally happy? LOL. This thing happened to me today, and I am so happy. I can't even describe it in words! OMG! Okay, I don't even know who this person is but what this person did to me today, really made my day! Thanks alot to you stranger! Hehe. You can call me crazy, you call me anything. But, what I know right now is that I am happy. I just wanna thank this stranger for making my day and for making me smile the whole day today! And ouh yeah, not forgotten, berangan sikit la. LMFAO! Thanks once again to you mr.stranger. XD


xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

2 comments:

GurL-FriDay said...

oyh makcik, gila ke apa? haha. the stranger whose name has not yet been discovered ye, cik rindu? :D

Le pouvoir des trois said...

LOL
Nope.
IDTS its him.
Someone else kot.
But I dont know who.
Haha
=P