Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update update update

Hey there. Da lama sangat x update this thing. Been seriously busy.I have midterm exams waiting for me tomorrow and also next week. Haish. Not feeling very well at the moment. Got flu and a quite bad sore throat. Sangat menyeksakan. I just don't know how am I going to sit for my exam tomorrow with this flu. It sure will disturb me. Wish me luck for my exam tomorrow guys. It's Managerial Accounting. =)





Well, thats not the exact reason why I'm updating this blog today actually. This entry is specially dedicated to one of my loved ones, Adilah Rosli. She'll be going back to the USA tomorrow(Aug 29th 2008). She was back in Malaysia for the summer holiday, around 2 months la jugak she's here. But, I only get the chance to meet her once. Well, that is much more better than never get the chance to meet her at all right? We were best friends since we're in Form 1. We're classmates till we're in Form 5. And yet, till now, we're still best friends! Thank God for giving me a chance to know a person like her. Eventhough we've went through quite alot of things, but yet, we are still best friends. Can't thank you enough for everything that you've done, dear friend! So, to Dla, take good care of yourself. Selamat berpuasa to you. Selamat Hari Raya in advance too. Hehe. Do keep in touch. Love u lots girl!








'I cannot even imagine where I would be today were not for that handful of friends who have given me a HEART FULL OF JOY. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.' =)

x0x0

-zafirahrosland-


1 comment:

GurL-FriDay said...

all the best for your midterm if it isn't over yet, and do get well soon okeh!