Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hoping for a better day

"If you love something, sometimes you just wanna be surrounded by it."

It's true, right? Okay, first of all, I am so not in love at the moment. This is some kind like a quote that I got from watching 'Good Luck Chuck'. Heh. What I'm going to blog about today has nothing to do with that so called quote actually.

Have you guys ever come to a point where you feel tired of everything? I mean like EVERYTHING?? That is what I am feeling right now. I am so tired of everything. I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of hoping, I'm tired of being sorry, I'm tired giving chances to people, I'm tired of trying so hard. I am just so tired. I feel like giving up everything. I don't know why I just feel like the strength inside me is fading away and it will be gone soon. Like very very soon. At times, I just feel like there's no point trying so hard, cuz things will just be the same when I am the only one who's trying so hard while the others act like they just don't care. Haish. I'm tired of some people who always think that diorang je yang betul and orang lain semua salah. I'm tired of some people who never think about others while others think about them. That is just so not fair. I'm tired of hoping and waiting. I'm tired of waiting and hoping for someone and something that won't be mine. I'm tired of being sorry for other people when they never felt the same way as I do. It is not that I ni berkira or what, but please, hello?! I have feelings too.

God, please help me to be strong again. I have to be strong to face everything. I have to be very very patient. I'm trying my best to be strong and to be patient. I hope things will be better tomorrow and onwards.


*missing my family so much*


xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

3 comments:

janneDaArc said...

perhaps some people do care.

perhaps some people are still hoping and waiting.

perhaps some people just felt the same way like you.

whatever it takes, keep on moving. look forward.

"follow the flow"
;)

Le pouvoir des trois said...

Dear saito,

I know there are like thousands or millions other people who felt the same way like I do.

I am looking forward and moving on right now.

I am trying my best to follow the flow and the flow took me to where I am right now.

I am not complaining or ungrateful with what I have right now but indeed I am grateful with everything that had happened to me.

It just that right now, I've come to one point that I feel like I'm tired of everything. I know all of us will come to that point at certain times.

That is what I'm feeling right now. I'm just blogging about what I felt.

No hard feelings okay?
At times I just need some people to be on my side.
=)

xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

GurL-FriDay said...

be strong, sistah! don't worry. if at one point you felt like giving up, just do it. doesn't mean that you're weak, sometimes, it means that you're strong enough to let go. maybe you should take a long walk, or just go anywhere, fresh air will do you good. and don't burden yourself with things which are not even worth thinking. maybe you just need some space. stay away from people who have the potential to bring you trouble. they're not worth the tension. and always remember, God is always there to help you through thick and thin. so, if you feel like you cannot take it anymore, then to Him you should seek. :-)

the family misses you too. and if you need anything, you know we'll always be here for you. *hugs*