Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am so sorry

Today didn't went really well for me. I am so tired today. Didn't sleep well last night. Went to class as usual. But I was a bit blur today. Okay, am lying. Not a bit. But I was totally and extremely blur. I don't know why. Maybe because I didn't get enough sleep kot.

Now, let me move to the worst part of my day today. Okay, actually today ade 'Hari Pidato Umum' for the pilihanraya for MPP. I was involved for the so called konvoi to support my friend, Sobrie, yang bertanding. That thingy started around 10pm macam tu la. Before that I went to Harmoni (Miza's house) to finish up our Psycho assignment. I went there after berbuka, around 9pm. Luckily we finished our assignment in half an hour. Yeala, satu soalan je pun yang kena jawab. Heh. Then Nadz 'sms'ed me, asked me to get ready to go to the wisma cuz we're kind of late. We were supposed to gather at wisma first then only konvoi to Bestari. So, I pun pegi lah. When I was on my way to Wisma, I hit a CAT. I didn't hit on purpose. Okay, I was driving a bit fast, because I was in a hurry. I didn't expect the cat nak lintas jalan at that time. All I know is that I da langgar the cat. At first I didn't know it was a cat. I thought tu biawak. Then lepas da sampai Wisma, I rasa xsedap hati and I asked Fara to teman me to go back ke tempat kejadian. Then bila tgk balik, it was a cat. A black cat. Terbaring kat situ. Poor cat.

Dear cat, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Seriously I didn't mean to hit you and kill you on the same time. I wasn't expecting that. I am seriously sorry about that. I didn't know that you were going to cross that road and I tak sempat nak mengelak. I am so so so sorry. I hope you can forgive me. =(



xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

3 comments:

Le pouvoir des trois said...

u did not do dat on purpose xpe angah.
alhamdulillah u selamat xde ape2

janneDaArc said...

kucing mmg ske main lintas.

bukan salah kite terlanggar.
peace!

GurL-FriDay said...

weyh, jgn risau. cats are like that. you cannot blame yourself lah. plus, ajal dia dah sampai. =)