Monday, September 8, 2008

thank you very much for giving me the "air" to breathe again.
i've forgotten you about weeks ago since u are 'TOO SLOW',real 'SLOW' and now u r back into my life w/o being invited.
its unbelievable how a phrase of "SELAMAT BERBUKA" could change everything, every single thing for TODAY literally.
oh my!
wif one great big smile on the face sayin 'selamat berbuka' directly looking at me w/o lookin at others, it leads to a conclusion of what we've been wondering n guessing for all this while.
haha!
but TOO BAD u dun have the courage just yet to concede, do you?
using third parties, giving signals, sending regards and stuff, those are too cliche!
i need a man, a real man, definitely NOT a boy who does not have the courage to confront me and look at me in the eyes and tell me dat he likes me.
is dat too much too ask?

No comments: