Tuesday, September 23, 2008

THANK YOU TO THE MAN=)

i just cant forget everythin dat happened today!
too much of sweet memories.
fr his 1st time phone call to "cedok" tomyam" session to AIR-COND and to phone messages.

i was waiting for HIS YM reply when i received a phone call fr an unknown number.
i was damn freakin happy when i heard "eh ni fariss lah!ym problem lah.x boleh login plk".
OMG!
okay,he CALLED not to jz inform me dat but the conversation went on for about a few mins as if we hv known each other for 10years!

we went out for dinner and there goes the 'cedok' tomyam session.
he INSISTED on helpin me to put the tomyam in the bowl.
dat was gentleman enough for me.
hes definitely wut i hv been lookin for!

okay!
here comes the sweetest part ever.
i jz could not stop coughing on our way back after dinner.
it surprised me how caring he was when he turned down the air-cond shuttle and said 'eh batuk x boleh sejuk tau.'
and he made me promise to go get the medicine tomorrow.

as soon as i reached home something was tellin me to check my hp and guess wut?
i left my hp in the car.
perfecth hah?
i waited for HIS ym to inform him dat i left my hp.
and another unexpected thing happened.
he started our conversation in ym by saying

him :"eh sombongnye x angkat phone.haha."

me : eh bkn!hp tertinggal dlm kereta lah.adoi!


him : laa ptt lah x angkat hp td.jap.nnt tolong amikkan.tunggu dkt bwh nnt.


my instinct has never been wrong!
he tried to reach me as soon as he reached home.
he offered to pass me the phone and i said YES since i needed my hp badly.[alarm clock of course]
as soon as i gt my phone, i opened it and there were THREE messages from him and one missed call.
and one of the messages says 'smpi tertdo kte tunggu die'
oh my!
and yes! i could hardly breathe at dat moment.

thank you to the man who has made my today as the most perfect day EVER=)

2 comments:

walnutBrownies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Le pouvoir des trois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.