Friday, May 16, 2008

=)

its EXACTLY 7 DAYS before my last paper. F.R.E.E.D.O.M!!! yeay yeay!!

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD to:

23rd may - final exam of beta trimester 3 officially ENDS!!


24th may - balik tangkak, my anty's house since angah n uda are back
[ cousins' reunion]

27th may - balik taiping, my hometown. GOD knows hw much i miss my
hometown. HEAVEN'S KITCHEN, wait for me okay? ada banyak new recipe invention in my head=)


30th may - attend kak ain's wedding, so-called family relatives reunion. oh my! i have to khatam al-Quran on the nite before the wedding. i am a BIG microphone n crowd FREAK okay?

7th june - attend dla's sister's engagement. most importantly, HIGHLIGHT of the day and month, jumpa my
NUR ADILAH ROSLI>>kerinduan yang terlampau.


early of july - ANGAH'S COMIN.=)


*HANA*



No comments: