Sunday, May 11, 2008

KEMALASAN

why cant i get my butt off dis chair n y can't i push myself to shower???????
MALAS.fullstop!!!!!
n fyi i've been sitting on dis chair for the past almost 30 mins listening to songs, my fav songs dgn harapan dpt kasi inspiration.chewaahh!!
u must hv been wonderin y am i makin dis such a big deal??
takkan la baru duduk 30mins pon bising.
the fact dat i am supposed to be studyin dat matters me at the moment.
i am truly mad at myself for choosing to lepak+berangan instead of STUDYIN.
but i think i deserve to memanjakan myself coz i went to bed at 4 last nyte.=)

after all, i only hv another chapter to cover.

not to be riak okay but i am givin u a gud reason y i am havin my own sweet time at the moment.=)
ALASAN!!
boleh habis by tonite KOT!!!!
if x sempat i'll hv to paksa myself not to sleep la tonite.
NO CHOICE!!!

plus whoever chooses to study now with dis fuckin extremely hot weather, i RESPECT u people.

can share with me the secret hw to study with dis kind of weather ah??
wutever it is, i am too MALAS for anythin at the moment.
bribe me wif shoppin therapy, money, steak or anythin but nothing turns me on.
=)

No comments: