Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ways to make a girl smile? =)

  • Tell her she is beautiful (not fine, or sexy, or hot)
  • Hold her hand at any moment . . . even if its just for a second
  • Kiss her on the forehead..
  • Leave her voice messages to wake up to.

  • When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

  • Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most.

  • Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.

  • Write her notes. (she loves them)

  • Introduce her to family and friends . . . as your girlfriend.

  • Play with her hair.

  • Pick her up, tickle her, and play-wrestle with her.

  • Sit in the park and just talk to her.

  • Tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, or just tell her jokes.

  • Let her fall asleep in your arms.

  • If she's mad at you, kiss her.

  • Give her piggyback rides.

  • Bring her flowers

  • Treat her the same around your friends as you do when you're alone.

  • Look her in the eyes and smile.

  • Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.

  • Kiss her in the rain.

  • If you're in love with her . . . tell her.

I found this while i was browsing AGAIN. I've nothing to do than just sit in front of this computer everyday. Duhh. Well, whatever it is, I think that these ways are kind of sweet. Except for that 'piggy back ride'. Heh, I can't imagine how on earth 'my husband to be or my boyfriend to be' is going to give me that 'piggy back ride' since that I'm wayy too heavy for him I guess. LOL. And, for that 'bring her flowers' thingy, wouldn't it be nicer if 'bring her flowers n chocolates' ? Hehe. =P

XOXO

-zafirahrosland-

No comments: