Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy I am. =)

Hey there! Just came back from today's class. Well, it was okay I guess. I'm starting to like the class n the teacher too. She's cute n kind hearted of course! I have about a month left here. I'm doing my countdown right now.*sigh*. I wanna go back but I don't wanna go back. OMG! Hey, u wanna know something? My friend is getting married!!!! She was my former schoolmate! Aaawww, I'm sssooo happy for her! I think she's the first person to get married among us. Best kan nak kawin da? Hehe. =P. She'll be having her majlis akad nikah tonight n her majlis bersanding tomorrow. Congratulations Aznifah! I'm happy for u! Hope berbahagia hingga ke akhir hayat. =). Ain't it sweet n great to get married with the person u love n knowing that u r already his, u're gonna live with him forever. OMG! I can't imagine myself doing that. Heh. Talking about getting married, I've always wanted to get married on 11.11.11. LOL. I like that date. But then, I don't even know wether I can get married on that day or not. Heh. Only God knows. =). Ouh yeah, I called Hana just now. Guess what? She's happy! And I'm happy for her too. =). I know that 'call' means alot to her. Glad to hear that my loved ones are happy. I hope Malya's happy too. Oh, I miss them so much.
I can't wait to go back to see them. But then I don't wanna go back cuz I wanna stay here with my family.*sigh*. Whatever it is, wether I want it or not, I still have to go back! Okay then, enough for today! I'm so happy today cuz I'm happy for my friends. =) Love u guys so mucho! *mwah*mwah*


xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

1 comment:

Le pouvoir des trois said...

thank you for being happy for me my dear=)