Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm sick of it!

I don't have much to say actually. But there's this feeling that kept bothering me. And of course it's not a good one. It annoys me very very much. I have a friend, I knew this friend for years. We were not that close before. But since we've finished our SPM, kitorg makin rapat. I mean rapat like bestfriends, for me la. But I don't know dia anggap macam mana. Then after few years, til now, dia da ade Girlfriend. At first, he didn't tell me yg dia da ada GF. I found out myself. But, I don't mind at all. Then bila I asked him about his GF, dia macam nak tanak jawab. He asked me how did I know bout that. Come on la, letak dalam Fs n all that thingy, org daripada tatau pun bole tau. Adoi je la. At that time, I was talking with him on the phone. Then he hung up. He texted me few minutes later, saying that he likes me n he cares bout me but I didn't give him any hints. Waddahel? He is my friend n I believe that I am not supposed to like him more than friends! Well I do love him, but as a friend n not more than that. For the time being, I just can accept him as my friend. But, a few days later our friendship went on as usual. Until right now, I don't feel like this friendship is a normal friendship. He kept on saying things that he is not suppose to say. Okay maybe he meant nothing but for me certain things mean a lot to me. Kitorg macam slalu la balas² comment dalam Fs. The way he comment tu x macam seorg kawan mengcomment kawan dia. Org lain pun bole nampak benda ni. I really don't understand him. Maybe right now, dia tgh ade problem or what so ever dengan GF dia. But then, if you ade problem dgn your GF, go and settle it properly. Don't do this to me! I don't wanna be the reason why you break up with your GF one day! I believe yg dia couple ng that girl because he likes her n he loves her. So, just go on with your relationship as usual. If ade problem, settle kan la betul² n don't FLIRT with other people especially ME!! I really hate it okay. I don't like this feeling. Seriously, I don't fucking like it. That day, I terbaca comment his GF and ade bau² jealous la because dia slalu online ng I n slalu balas² comment. Come on la, treat your GF the way you are supposed to. If both of you really love each other, find a way so that korg xkan ade problem yg macam remeh² ni. I'm sick of it okay. Seriously I don't know sampai bila akan macam ni. I hate it very² much. I don't like this feeling. I fucking hate it!
xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gon ke? huhu

Le pouvoir des trois said...

i think so..

nadz said...

ops...sape ngah?

.h.o.p.e. said...

ngangah... sape pokemon tu??? btw, tot of sharing 1 song wif ya.. kat my blog..