Sunday, June 22, 2008

one saturday morning

call me kuno, outdated, jakun or wutsoever but yesterday was my 1st time pegi one utama lps their renovation about a yr ago. OMG, the new OU is freaking big.tersgt besar.n believe me it took me about 6hrs utk habiskn tour around OU. n its not too much for me to say dat its about 4 times bigger than jj melaka.i nvr tought dat dis new OU wud be dis big lps renovation. dah la mmg dah besar before renovation dulu, tambah plk another wing.haa lucky me, terfikir plk nk pki flopper.
i wud hv blisters all over my feet
IF NOT.

n there was this one modern malay family which is way toooo modern dah dat captured my attention. i was so not to say impressed or amazed. neither dat i was proud of dis family. but kudos to their family bonding. okay enough about wut i feel about dis family. it does not matter since i'll leave it to u guys to judge. here we go. the father is about 50++ wif white hair all over his head, not forgotten baju y sgt fit, believe me,dat shirt was so damn *@#*. it does make sense if hes a teenager but hello
UNCLE, u r jz too "young" for dis..ha ha and the mother is around 40++ but looks tremendously gorgeous and stunning wif the hair-style y sgt cun wif a tight red pants and blouse. together wif them, 3 hot hot hot girls which i believe their daughters. their outfit, wow!hot pants n baby-t. i NEVER get to wear dis when am wif my parents.ha ha ha. well i can say dat their family bonding is so STRONG. it was shown!the father kissing the daughters, the daughters kissing the father, the mother hugging and kissing the father all way long.=)

to all my besties, one day nnt kte pegi okay?

1 comment:

Le pouvoir des trois said...

haha..
i went there about 4months ago kowt..
sgt2 bsar!
bes glee kn hana?..
ape nak sume ade..
kite msti pg one day!
-malya-