Thursday, June 26, 2008

Time to go.

I'll be leaving soon. I'll be going to Paris in a few hours time. OMG! I'm so sad actually. Pagi tadi lepas bangun tidur I saw Waffy crying. I asked him nape dia nangis but then he didn't answer and keep on crying. Actually, I tau nape dia nangis. Adoi je. Waffy ni, dia buat I nak nangis skali snanye. But, I tried my best not to cry in front of him. Iskk. I said to him, 'Nnt if da nak g skola, cari Angah kat atas. Angah kat attic.' And, few minutes later, he came. He didn't say anything but then just salam and kissed me. Then dia nangis balik. Adoi je la Waffy, nape la awak nangis. Kan Angah pun da nak nangis same nih. Sentimental betul la budak nih. Then bila I turun bawah, dia x g skola lagi. Tapi dia tgh nangis kat depan. Adoi, Waffy, Waffy. I told him to study hard n jgn lawan cakap mama. Lagi teruk dia nangis lepas tu. By the time dia nak g skola, he was still crying. I hugged him, I felt like crying but I just tahan je. I don't wanna cry. I've been dealing with this kind of feeling for almost 5 years. For all these years, I've been crying on the plane on my way back to Malaysia. I never cried in front of my family bila time nak balik, Malaysia. I akan tunggu sampai dalam plane baru I akan nangis. Heh. Okay, enough for now. Gotta go. Haven't finish packing yet. Uncle Mansor will be here anytime by now. Gonna miss everything here. I miss everything already. =(



xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

No comments: