Friday, June 20, 2008

Counting the days...

'Kalau ada orang cakap angah da gemuk, jawab je macam ni: Nak buat macam mane, dapat Boyfriend kaya, suka buat lawak pulak tu, hari² gelak, hati pun senang.' =)

These are the words yg Aunty Roza taught me. She said, if anybody tegur n cakap saya da gemuk, just say these words. Org tu sure x cakap pape da. Hehe. =). Thanks to Aunty Roza. I'll follow your advice by saying these words to whoever that will tegur me. =). I kind of missed Aunty Roza already. She told us so many jokes. For the whole 3 days we laughed a lot. I mean like we are seriously laughing and we just can't stop. BTW, did you know that gelak banyak² boleh buat org tu jadi gemuk? Huhu. No wonder la why I'm getting bigger and bigger day by day. LOL.

I have about 9 days left. I'll be going to Paris on the 26th and my flight will be on the 28th afternoon. I can't wait to be back to meet my friends but at the same time I'm sad cuz I have to leave my family. No more Mama's cooking after this. No more being stupid with Ayong and Ieqa after this. No more usik² Waffy and no more screaming at Raffy after this. No more watching football with the whole family in front of the t.v after this. I'll miss all of these. I'll be staying alone in Sitiawan for a whole week. Glad that I'll be back to Muadzam, at least I have Nina, Nadz and Fara there. I won't feel lonely anymore I guess. Glad that I'll be going to Malacca to meet Hana and probably Dla and Malya there. Glad that I get to meet up with my friends. At least I have them. Thanks a lot dearest friends. I don't know how my world will be without all of you.


To Ayong, I'll remember your words.
'Aku rasa kau akan end up kawin ng Best Friend kau or someone yang kau da kenal lama and rapat.'
And I hope that your words won't come true, or else my love story akan jadi xbest! =P. I'm not that choosy like what you said okay. I just want someone yang menepati citarasa je. =P. So, please pray for me so that I'll get my Prince Charming one day. =). Don't worry, I'll pray for you too and I hope that 'you-know-who' will learn his lesson. And, you deserve someone much much more better. =).

To Ieqa, Good Luck for your Bac. Hope you'll pass with flying colours. I know you can do it cuz I kept on nagging at you so that you'll read you books. =P. Ingat, jgn nnt aku da balik, kau termimpi² aku pulak. Xpun, nnt ada opah macam dalam cte congkak tu pulak. 'Ieqa, marila baca buku ng Opah'. BOL! =P. Get good results so that you'll get to go to any University with your own qualifications and because of your usaha for all these years. Bukan dgn guna org dalam, okay? That is not a good way to start your future. =P.

Okay, enough for today. I can't continue giving these pesanan or else I'll cry here. OMG! IMYA.

xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

1 comment:

afiqah said...

mwahaha.
merci bcp
je vais faire de mon mieux!
XD
aku x ske ah bace buku,
susah.
huhu
but ape² pon ingat daku dlm doamu
mwahahaha
<3 jtmf ;)