Monday, June 16, 2008

when the new sem begins

uwh shit!!i am rite here in MELAKA again. do u guys noe wut dis means?BYE BYE to happiness n joy. WELCOME to the "greatest hell" ever.
i wud say my last holiday was extremely superb. n yesterday was the 1st time i felt berat hati kind of feelin because i had to go back to melaka.i was so not in the mood to go back to melaka. to my ayah who had a surgery on his left eye recently, i really hope dat u 'll get well soon. thanx a bunch to those yang mendoakan kesihatan my ayah. okay, here we go. I hv a few reasons to consider my holiday as extremely superb.

firstly, dat was the 1st holiday tak gaduh dgn mama langsung. gaduh sounds harsh.no no its not gaduh but more to merajuk.it felt really great.haha.

secondly, i spent about a week wif my two cousins, angah n uda cookin, sharin stories, lepakin at burmese pool and so many other gila n fun stuffs. believe me when i say gila n fun.=)

thirdly, there was a gathering of the five of us which was suppposed to be six[convent friends]. suhaila could not make it since she was still in UIA takin her short sem. they came to my house for lunch n we chatted like 10 tahun x jumpa. i wud say wideeya was the penceria of the day.
to nani, adleen, farleen n wideeya, thanx for comin guys. i really had a great time. uwh ya thanx a bunch to adleen n wideeya for the kenduri gifts n rendang tok yang sgt sedap. sorry for not being able to attend ur brother's wedding.

fourthly, saya berjaya masak kentang putar dan ikan siakap steam.[not to be riak=)] okay, kentang putar sounds really weird.haha.its also called whipped or mashed potato. i had my very own version of the sauce n it was not to say sampai menjilat jari but okay la. and ikan siakap steam tak hanyir. most importantly, my parents loved it. i tried to cook dis wif my sister b4 but the ikan turned out to be hanyir. but now we noe dat we shud put banyak-banyak halia so dat the ikan will not be hanyir.

fifthly, 3 days before my holiday ended, i checked my result n guess wut?miracle miracle miracle!alhamdulillah.i am happy wif my result.most importantly, sik ching peng's paper. i was not wrong when i said i love you on the other day.haha.

i have a new roomie ppl. i felt terribly sad when kak nadia, my former roomie was not around when i stepped in my room yesterday. kenapa lah kak nadia kena pegi practical?
the surrounding of my room is totally different now. there's only kak nadia's curtain left to remind me of her. uwh i am so gona miss you kak nadia. there's no more any chit-chattin n gossiping session before i sleep. sob sob

uwh lets talk about my new roomie. shes okay but i hvnt got the chance to get to noe her dat well yet. 1st impression, okay!shes obviously not the feminine type n she even asked me akak ni mesti gurlish type kn?haha.u hv no choice. u have to bear wif me.i am jz hopin dat she'll be a good roomie n someone dat i can count on to.

whatever it is, the new sem has started. new sem, new determination. lets jz pray for the best for my 2nd year here=)

-hana-

No comments: