Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thanks. =)

Jocelyn et Moi. =)
Yesterday was my last class. Xsempat nak update smalam cuz I was a bit busy. Hrrmm, sedar² da nak habis da pun cuti. I have about a week left and I'll be flying off babeh. =). Yesterday was quite awkward. I was the only girl in class. Heh. Lucracia and Svetlana can't make it I guess. By the end of class, everybody wished me 'Bonne Chance' and 'Au revoir'. But I stayed there for about 10 minutes, talking to Jocelyn n thanked her for teaching me french. We talked about few things. She asked me about my studies in Malaysia n so on. Then she told me about her son, Pierre Emmanual who's doing commerce right now. ^^. Hehe. After finish talking, we kissed goodbye and hugged for quite a long time. I was supposed to back home but I decided to take a walk alone in town. As I was walking to the bus stop from that building, I felt really sad. And suddenly all I know is that tears are already rolling down my cheeks. Jocelyn is a great teacher. She's very very patient and she never give up explaining. She's a great one. =). I'm going to miss her when I'm back in Malaysia. Trust me, you won't find that kind of teacher in Malaysia. People like her is one in a million. She said that she has a good memory of me, and so do I. I do have a very good memory of her. To Jocelyn, thanks for everything. thanks for teaching me french. Although its not that much, but for me, it's more than enough. Thanks for the memories. =)
xoxo
-zafirahrosland

2 comments:

.h.o.p.e. said...

ngangah.. pani jgn lupe jd cekgu ktorg laks..! kn jd cam ur teacher, patient.. tau? dpt ank2 murid stubborn cam ktorg, jgn saket jiwa laks..! hehehe

nadz said...

ntah angah..pasni ajar la manyk skit...ley kte blagak2 mnyk.. ni tau ceque tu donnes tu laura je...ngan tu me manqs(eyh btol je eja i mis u tu?)