Friday, June 20, 2008

My Feelings

oh man! i've 'bout 2more weeks before my hols ends up..i feel so sad..havent u feel like u were forced to do sumtin that annoyed u?Here i am..rase kjap sgt cuti ni..tgk2 it's almost 2months hols..Once i thought bout 'Terengganu" i was like..huhhh...i am going to DIE..im not happy there..totally not! the environment,the ppl and even more my friends..they aren't suitable for me..they are so disgusting even ade yg ok.yg tu xpela lg..i dun even know why this feelings must came out..for the sake of my parents,my ambition n especially my NUTRITION book..Sy sggup balik terennganu..huh For this coming sem,im not ready yet actually.How can i stand with En Aziz classes ( Food lab )..well u know he's so strict and always mumbling. But i know he is a good person anyway.These all about my study.But my personal feelings,im so upset when i am going to lose someone.He is my bf.He will be a sailor on the next month..and ill be all alone here.Gosh! It will be tremendously boring without him all the way in my life..No messaging,No phone call,No teasing..And i have to berthn slama setahun..It's so bad! Hopefully ive chances to meet my besties so that ill forget those my bad feelings 100%..Harap2 leh meet u all soon..I've loads of story to tell u..hehe Angah n I will make a plan for our gathering next sem..xsbr gila!! That's all for now..Miss u guys! Now I am happy when ive started to think about us and no more sadness till i meet my bffs..=)

With Love,
MALYA

No comments: