Saturday, October 25, 2008

=)

"Yesterday is a history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift, a gift from God,
And that is why it is call 'present'."

Yes, today is a gift. We have to cherish everything that happen today. No matter what it is. We can remember that past but we can't live with the past. The past is a history to be remembered and not to live with. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, but we have to concentrate our minds on the present moment. What ever that had happened in my past, I will still keep them as memories no matter how sweet they were and no matter how bad they were. And one day, I am sure when I look back to the past, I will smile because I know that what happened in the past and what is happening right now, are the things that make me what I am today. But, eventhough I want to move forward in my life, I may still have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, I have learn how to let go. I have to release the hurt, release the fear and refuse to entertain my old pain. I am trying my best not to live with the past. I have moved on with my life. Thanks to the people that never gave up on me eventhough sometimes I gave up on myself. Thanks to those who believe in me. Thanks to the people who is always there for me. Thanks for the advices. Thanks to those who had hurt me. Thanks for giving me the pain. The pain thought me how to be stronger. Thanks. To this one particular person, *thenameshouldnotbementioned*, I have moved on. Thanks for making me stronger. With every cruel intention you helped me find my indipendence. Thanks. =)
___________________________________________________________________
Ouh yeah, my finals are just around the corner. Will sit for my agama paper this Tuesday (Oct 28th). Wish me luck guys. Do pray for my success.
___________________________________________________________________
I am missing my family so much at the moment. How I wish they were here with me. Missing my sisters like hell and missing my little brother so much. Oh, I can't wait to meet them next year! Oh please let the time flies fast. =)
xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

1 comment:

GurL-FriDay said...

yeah, the past always help us to be better in the future, and stronger as well. everything happens for a reason. =)

bonne chance for your exams!

we miss you too. *hugs*