Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Growing apart.

Have you ever felt like you are about to grow apart from someone that you love? Well, yes, time change, people change. But how would you feel if that someone who is the one that is very dear to you? It's hard to accept the fact that the one that you love is growing apart from you and the person is changing. Today, I want to blog about someone that always have a special place in my heart and I can feel like we're now growing apart. Quite far apart.



What really is the main thing that cause this thing? Was it the distance? I don't really think the distance. Maybe you've changed. And yeah, people change. I am trying my best to accept the fact that you've changed completely. You chose to be who you are today. I guess you are not matured enough for the time being. Maybe it takes time. But, how long will it take? I'm afraid if one day, you are too late to realize that what you've done for all these while are useless. I don't want you to ruin your life. I don't want you to regret with what you've done.





To be frank, I miss you. I miss the old you. I miss the time when we used to sit together wth the rest and talk about everything. You were so dear to me. I've known you for my whole life. I cried for you when you were being scolded by Abah when you were small. I miss 'bangcik yang anak Mama'. I don't like the new you. I know that people change. But why do you have to change to be someone like this? I miss 'bangcik yg naive'. Oh! How I miss the good old days. I wish you change to be someone better because I have faith in you that you will be someone better. I am not saying that you turn out to be a bad person, but you've change alot through these years. It's like you are no longer my bangcik. It's like I don't even know who you are anymore. But, no matter how, I hope one day you'll realize this. No matter how and no matter what, you are still my bangcik and I'll always pray for your succes. =). And yeah, I will still love you with all my heart. =)






I know that I should be doing some revisions right now. Sorry mama, jap lagi angah study eyh. I don't know why but I miss my brother so much. I miss the old him. But then I have to acept the fact that he is no longer the old bangcik.

My next paper is on Friday (Oct 31st). Please pray for me. =)

xoxo

-zafirahrosland-

1 comment:

GurL-FriDay said...

i know how you feel. he's changed a lot, hasn't he? i guess he's just going through a phase, the rebelious phase of a teenager. it'll be over soon, but i hope it won't be too late for him.