Sunday, October 12, 2008

its 4 in the mornin people.
but i stil cant sleep.
i dont even feel like sleeping.
not just yet.
this might be due to my sleeping disorder.
uwh yea!SLEEPING DISORDER!
i've been havin dis problem since a month ago?
a month or maybe more than dat.
i used to stay up til late in the mornin esp during last ramadhan where i used to sleep after sahur which was around 5 or 6.
i hate the fact dat i am now used to this situation.
ahhh!!!
i miss my former sleeping habit so damn much.
teratur!

and now am thinking of angah aka zafirah!
God knows hw much i miss her.
and i noe hw much she misses me as well when she texted me and sent me a testi.*perasan=)*
angah, i miss you mucho!

i miss TALKING to you.
i miss HANGING OUT wif you.
i miss LAUGHING OUT LOUD wif you.
i miss GOSSIPING wif u!
i miss being miss 'independent' aka adventurous.penang, remember?=)
i miss being ur so-called gf when u r driving.remember dis one?=)
i miss EVERYTHING about you my bestie!

i could never find someone like you anymore.
wut more could i ask for in a friendship?
you've given me everything dat i needed in a friendship.
am sorry for being tooooo 'busy' and am sorry for not updating much bout myself.
we'll get everythin back to how it used to be ok?
if i were given a chance to make a wish, i wud wish to spend at least one day, one whole day to be wif u without no distraction or interruption AT ALL to share our stories, a to z and every single thing.
I MISS YOU!!!
=(

-hana-

4 comments:

Le pouvoir des trois said...

OMG Dear,
I miss u so much too. =(
Can't wait to see u la
I promise I'll go to ur place time I cuti nnt.
Good luck for ur next paper eyhh.
And ouh yeah, Happy birthday in advance.
Hehe
Miss u mucho
Infinites of 'X'es and 'O'es.
-angah-

Le pouvoir des trois said...

nnt dtg ok??
x sabar!!!
thank you my dear.
bila nk dpt celebrate birthday sm2 ni?????????

Anonymous said...

hanna, happy birthday!
may your days are filled with joy and may u have great years ahead of you.


p/s: i guess this is the only way i can wish you. ive deleted my fs. jom la masuk facebook. heh

love,
dila

Le pouvoir des trois said...

thank you dla.
=)