Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dilemma..

Im actually dont know how to start my story..Erm,mayb it started since my bf n i were far apart n we seems like xamik tau hal msg2 sgt.He didnt call me bout 2months n i dont know y..Even msg pon da cm xtau nk ckp pe..Fine la..I dun give a damn for what he has done.Just let it be..Im also confused with my status now.It's so complicated n hard to describe.I've been talked to hana bout this but still mcm xtng lg.hurm.I wanna let u all know i'm not totally in love with him anymore.full stop.

The 2nd part of my life story begins.This is what i'm trying to tell hana just now.But,she said that her proxy is not working well.It's ok..Malya akan story..About few weeks ago,my friend zmn skola dlu ttbe ctct blk.He wasn't a bainunian but frm one of the well known school in perak..I adored him suatu masa dahulu.hahaha did u all know i pnah ske indian guy@ guy yg mix indian??hoho the oldies story come again.He's pan asian.Pan asian kah??haha His grandfather is indian so do his dad.hoho n his face ok la to me..malay+indian..haha
One nyte,die luahkn la mcm he likes me.haha cant be serious! kunun da trpikat la pe la..
but i wat bodo je..
now,he treats me like his gf..called me syg la pe la..bt i refused to treat him like he did.
Sometimes,i tot mcm i akn dpt ape yg i nak dulu..hahaha klakar kan??even xmluap2 mcm dlu,but i still rase..i do LIKE him!! haha
SUKA xsmestinya CINTA..that's the fact..=)
For this time being,i just lyn mcm bese..afta this i xtau..coz he'll be leaving..He's going to be a medical student at Royal College of Surgeons,Ireland..
Gosh! xlame lg akn sgt jauh frm him..n dun tink we're meant to be togetha..haha At least,he's my friend..Itu da ckup..Even ade la rse cm sdey but im chilled..=)
Im not like b4 yg ske flirty2..but sape tau he's goin to be my life partner..Aminn..Doctor kan..sape xmau..=D
Ape2 pun..i love being single now..Im free..Hve fun with friends is more joyful! Dun wori.. i'll wait for my dream guy..he will be comin soon..Hopefully..Amin..=)

No comments: