Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thanks for the memories.

































To my dearest Hana n Shazreena, thanks for the memories. My weekend was SUPERB!! Can't thank both of u enough for these. Thanks to Hana for everything. I had a really great weekend. Sayang korg sangat2 sampai bila. Miss both of u already. And, ouh yeah Hana, I miss 'Afiq' too. =P
Ouh, before I lupa Hana, jgn lupa pasang lampu kete u if u drive malam2 eyh? Nnt u igt org nak ngorat or kacau u pulak. LOL. Just kidding. Love both of u lots n lots.
xoxo
-zafirahrosland-





















2 comments:

walnutBrownies said...

zafirah.
i'll make sure tat im available on ur next trip to mlk.
then i'll bring u guys to umbai for ikan bakar.
=)
ohh yea bout lampu kereta tuh.
tat wasnt d 1st tym.
haha.

Le pouvoir des trois said...

haha angah u tak baik tau.
it wast my fault being perasan sbb u guys y nmpk dulu.
hahahaha.
lgpon, bak kate shoba i dah biasa dah in handlin dis kind of situation.
it happens all the time.
hahahaha