Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back. I'm in my room now at MUADZAM SHAH, LONDON. LOL. I arrived here yesterday. Yesterday was a very2 tiring day. Sangat memenatkan. I drove for about 6 hours yesterday. Sangat penat, then I have to angkat barang from the stor to my apartment. Barang berat2 pulak tu. Adoi je la. Sangat la penat.

My class starts today. Alhamdulillah everything went on very2 smoothly. Hehe. Thank God I dapat lecturers yg sangat best! In order to that, I have to study hard n smart to get the best result ever this semester. Please pray for me. Huhu. I hope that everything will berjalan dgn lancar this sem. I really2 hope so.

Actually, I'm missing a few ppl in my life so much right now. I miss my family, I miss my friends n I miss someone. I really2 miss them. I xjadi pegi Melaka this week. Ohh Hana, I really2 need to see you actually. But, nak buat macam mane, you have things to do right? Never mind, I'm going to see you next week. I really can't wait to see you!! And Malya, I really2 hope you can come too. I miss u guys badly! Oh My God, I just wish my loved ones are here with me right now. I need them.


xoxo
-zafirahrosland-
missing my loved ones so much!

3 comments:

Le pouvoir des trois said...

i can sense the happiness in here.
=).
i tau "someone" y u rindu tu.
hehehe

GurL-FriDay said...

selamat kembali ke..err apa nama tempat kau tu? LOL. just kidding. take it easy sis. it's a good place to study since you have nothing better to do over there. tak lah enjoy memanjang je kan? :D

Le pouvoir des trois said...

miss u too angah..
but nextweek pon xbleh come over wit u la..
aku bz sgt..ade 3lab sem ni..
xde mse nk enjoy..
if possible ill try to come..=(
-malya-