Thursday, July 31, 2008

i've been cursing too much for today.

being the unlucky one has never been my choice and as for today, i learnt a very good lesson, the useful one indeed.

"luck has never been on my side"

sounds pathetic?

HELL YEAH!!!

there is no one else to be blamed but ME, MYSELF, and I.

silly me for being such an idiot and an unreasonable human being on earth for those past few days.

padan muka!!!!!!!!!!!!

i jz have to accept the fact that its too late to regret.

i shud have realized this a long time ago.

*sigh*sigh*

praying and hoping for a better day tomorrow

1 comment:

Le pouvoir des trois said...

Sabar dear.

It is not the end of the world yet.

Luck will be on ur side one fine day.

Just wait.

And when the day comes, I bet U'll say, 'its worth waiting'.
=)

Love u lots.

xoxo
-angah-