Thursday, July 10, 2008

Facts

Well, these are kind of true.

When a GIRL is quiet ... millions of things are running in her mind.
When a GIRL is not arguing ... she is thinking deeply.
When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions ... she is wondering how long you will be around.

When a GIRL answers " I'm fine " after a few seconds ... she is not at all fine.
When a GIRL stares at you ... she is wondering why you are lying.
When a GIRL lays on your chest ... she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a GIRL wants to see you everyday... she wants to be pampered.
When a GIRL says " I love you " ... she means it.
When a GIRL says " I miss you " ... no one in this world can miss you more than that.


Life only comes around once and I want to make sure that I spend it with the right person. I need a guy who calls me beautiful instead of hot. Who calls me back when I hung up on him and who will stay awake just to watch me sleep. I will wait for a guy who kisses my forehead, who wants to show off the world when I am in my sweats. Who holds my hands in front of his friends. Who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares about me and he is lucky to have me. =)
I hope that this guy will be mine one day. =)



xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

No comments: