Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just for the sake of updating

Just for the sake of updating. I've been very2 busy this week. I have 4 quizzes this week and I have assignments to submit. And ouh yeah, I have a presentation by end of this week. Guess what am I going to present about? Heh. WANITA DALAM ISLAM. OMG!. I feel like I am so la tak layak to present that title. Luckily that is a group presentation, so I don't have to stand in front of everyone alone. Heh. I have to admit it that this sem tersangatlah busy. Busy tak terkata. It's like everyone is rushing to do this and that. Even lecturers pun macam terkejar-kejar nak buat everything at one time. Pergghh, rase macam nak gila da. In 2 weeks time da start midterm exam. Rasa macam baru je register for this sem kot. Haish, tatau lah. Memang sangat busy la kan.

I am missing my family so damn much right now. I really2 hope that my family is here with me. I need my parents and I need my sisters badly. And yeah, I miss Waffy so much! Teringat pulak yg dia nangis before I balik sini that day. That day I mimpi Waffy. In my dream, dia macam tak terurus. Serabai gila. And he got lost in my dream. Then someone hantar dia balik. When I asked him dia pergi mana, he said that dia pergi cari baju raya cuz raya da nak dekat. When I woke up from my sleep, I cried. I guess I miss him so much. Too bad this year I have to celebrate raya on my own again. Haish, I started to hate raya since I was 17. I just don't like the feeling. Celebrating raya all alone. Eventhough I balik kampung but still, Abah and Mama are not there. Ayong, Ieqa, Raffy and Waffy are not there. I didn't even get the chance to salam Abah and Mama on the 1st day of raya. For almost 3 years I didn't get the chance to do that. And for those 3 years I hanya tgk my cousins buat tu. That is why I don't like to go back to my grandparents house when it comes to hari raya. But then, I still have to go back to my grandparents house or else Abah will bising2. So, in order tanak bagi Abah terasa, I have to do that eventhough it kills me to see those things. I'm not sure wether I will go back to my grandparents house or not this year. I just don't feel like going back. I just wanna stay at my house all alone. I prefer staying at my house alone rather than seeing things that will make me cry for days. Heh. People just don't understand. It is hard living a life like mine.

Enough of that I think. If I terus merepek. Sampai esok pun x habis. Okay then. I have to do some revision. There will be a quiz tomorrow. Okay then. Till next time. Bye.

xoxo
-zafirahrosland-

2 comments:

3|N$t3|N said...

salam

kia ora!
cheer up! good luck 4 quiz! Hope for the best 2morow!!!!

GurL-FriDay said...

oh my, what a sad post! nangis aku baca. :-( we miss you too.