Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU FEEL THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG SUMWHERE BUT U JUST DON'T KNOW WUT IT IS?

having tonnes of thoughts in my mind is really suffocating.IT REALLY IS and if anyone asks does dat bother me?YES it really DOES to the extention of screaming out loud!!
while trying to figure out wut exactly is wrong with my life, i am lost.TOTALLY LOST.
everything seems so wrong.my personal life, my friends and even my social life here.EVERYTHING is just so wrong.definetely not the way i want them to be.
hw i wish i cud find the perfect solution to every single of my problem but i noe its impossible.
HOW can i possibly find the solution when i dont even know the ROOT of my problem.
i am just hoping everythin will turn out the way it is supposed to be but u noe, "hidup tak selalunya indah." So i'd better get both of my feets on the ground.

*sigh*sigh*
-hana-

3 comments:

walnutBrownies said...

dnt really knw wut ur problems are.
cnt figure out.
not to worry too much.
will be fine soon.
wen u fell 'serabut' then think of tat person using capal.
n to release ur tension think of tayar buruk/kacang tanah hangus and u'll gt angry kan then shout out loud.
haha.
=)

Le pouvoir des trois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Le pouvoir des trois said...

haha.
thinking of dat person using capal will definitely make me feel better.=)
but thinking of dat kacang hangus,its a BIG NO.
it'll definitely make me feel 10000tyms "serabut-ter"
hahahaha